storm-user mailing list archives

From Petr Janeček <JanecekP...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Apache Storm Twitter account
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:07:15 GMT

Oh! In that case please update the readme doc on github - it still points to
the old one (which has, therefore, a much bigger audience):

"Storm has a website at storm.apache.org(http://storm.apache.org). Follow @
stormprocessor(https://twitter.com/stormprocessor) on Twitter for updates on
the project."

I've sent a separate email to mr. Marz, he seems to have been active on
Github recently, perhaps he'll donate 20 minutes to Storm, too.

PJ

P.S. Congrats to the 2.0.0 release, we're playing with it already and the
results are encouraging! Looking forward to seeing the explanatory blog
posts - mainly because of some possible new configuration options?

---------- Původní e-mail ----------