storm-user mailing list archives

From Ethan Li <ethanopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm logger file
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:06:18 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

You can use “storm set_log_level” command to set log level for your topology, for example,
"storm set_log_level -l ROOT=DEBUG:30 topology-name”.
You can run "storm help set_log_level” for the usage of it.

Thanks.

-Ethan

> On Apr 5, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Abhishek Raj <abhishekraj10@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Storm UI, we have an option to enable logger for specific classes using the following
section -

> <Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 5.30.21 PM.png>
>
> This is great but every time we redeploy our topology, we have to redefine all our loggers
in the UI again which is quite a bit of work if there are a lot of classes. Is there a way
to submit all the logger classes to Storm when deploying a topology and have them automatically
added to the UI? The loggers would be disabled by default and we can enable them whenever
needed.