storm-user mailing list archives

From Niraj Gupta <niraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Need help with custom Storm Trident Metrics
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:41:10 GMT
*Storm version*: 1.0.3 I'm registering custom metric in the makeState of
the StateFactory implementation.

@Overridepublic State makeState(final Map conf, final IMetricsContext
metricsContext, final int partitionIndex, final int numPartitions) {
    ReducedMetric reducedMetric = new ReducedMetric(new MeanReducer());
    metricsContext.registerMetric("custom-metric-1", reducedMetric, 1);
    reducedMetric.update(100);}

I have added the following jmx config in the storm.yml

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=3337
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote

After running the Storm cluster when I'm connecting to the 3337 port then
I'm not seeing this metrics which I had defined.

What am I missing?

--
Regards,
Niraj Gupta