storm-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Naik <roshan_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to configure fixed range of ports for (Storm/Netty) internal TCP connections.
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2019 07:29:13 GMT

Julian,
   The config `supervisor.slots.ports` is used to control the number of workers on each
Supervisor as well as the range ports on which the workers should listen for incoming connections.
For example, the default config is:

supervisor.slots.ports
 - 6700
 - 6701
 - 6702
 - 6703

which means 4 workers per supervisor and each worker should bind to and listen on one of those
4 ports.

-roshan