storm-user mailing list archives

From "Mitchell Rathbun (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <mrathb...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Storm list causes NotAliveException
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 23:44:15 GMT
Recently, when running 'storm list', a NotAliveException occurred in Nimbus and the command
failed. This was done in a script that is used to bring down our worker processes. In the
past, I have seen a NotAliveException when running storm kill on a topology that wasn't running.
However, storm list isn't a per topology command, and instead should read through a list of
topologies that are running. We are running version 1.2.1 of Storm. What could have caused
this exception?