storm-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Julian <thomasjul...@zoho.com>
Subject How to configure fixed range of ports for (Storm/Netty) internal TCP connections.
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 07:45:07 GMT
Team,

We have provisioned a distributed storm environment(version:1.2.1) and noticed that Storm(or
netty) uses some random ports to listen for TCP connections. Can these port(or ranges) be
configured, as we do for supervisor.slots.ports:

- 6700

Ex.

tcp6    0   0 :::39855        :::*          LISTEN   9943/java

tcp6    0   0 :::35392        :::*          LISTEN   9521/java

Noted these connections on a supervisor node. We need to configure these ports in firewall.
Please guide!

Thanks & Regards,

Julian.