storm-user mailing list archives

From Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: when are the storm window start?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 23:49:55 GMT
The window start time would be based on which window the events falls into
(based on the window length and sliding interval that you set)

In the master branch you can access this start and end timestamps.

See
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-client/src/jvm/org/apache/storm/windowing/Window.java#L88

But this does not work in 1.2.2 (will be available when Storm 2.0 comes out)

Thanks,
Arun