storm-user mailing list archives

From Priyank Shah <ps...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: storm flux API - emit to specific streamId
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:53:21 GMT
You can provide it under grouping. Check GroupingDef. Pasting an example below.

streams:
  - name: "kafka --> split" # name isn't used (placeholder for logging, UI, etc.)
    from: "kafka-spout"
    to: "splitsentence"
    grouping:
      type: SHUFFLE
      streamId: “mystream”

From: "Huang, Zhipeng" <Zhipeng.Huang@mastercard.com>
Date: Friday, November 10, 2017 at 2:56 PM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <user@storm.apache.org>
Subject: storm flux API - emit to specific streamId

Hi Apache Storm Team,

May I have a quick question – how to configure the streamId in yaml file,
so in Bolt we can emit the tuple to specified stream? Thanks!

Currently the StreamDef don’t have “streamId” available in V1.1.1, or even on Github.

public class StreamDef {

    private String name; // not used, placeholder for GUI, etc.
    private String from;
    private String to;
private GroupingDef grouping;

Regards,
Jude
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the
intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank
you.