storm-user mailing list archives

From "Mahabaleshwar" <mahabaleshwa...@trinitymobility.com>
Subject Storm topology(Kafka spout) stopped reading after 1 min's.
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 03:49:50 GMT
Hi,

I am reading tuples from one topic in  Kafka cluster using Kafka spout. It
is reading for 1 min's after that it is stopped reading messages but
topology is running successfully in local cluster.

My cluster info :  1. 3 Node cluster

                                  2. one topic - iot_gateway(3 partition & 3
replica)

                                  3. I given parallelism hint 5 in spout &
10 in bolt.

                                  5. 4 Worker

And also can you tell me the partition & parallelism hint relationship(means
ratio between both).

Please help here overcome this problem.

Thanks,

Mahabaleshwar