It sounds like you are running the topology in local mode, rather than remote mode.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 6:20 AM, Stephen Powis <spowis@salesforce.com> wrote:
Hey!

We've recently been piloting storm 1.0.2 in a pre-production environment and have noticed something odd.  Whenever an exception is thrown by a running topology, or an error reported up to the webUI, it always shows as originating from our nimbus host, which doesn't even run supervisor/any topologies on it.  This makes debugging difficult as its hard to track down which host the error actually originated from.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I tried to look thru jira but didn't see any bugs reported relating this, tho I could have overlooked it.

Thanks!
Stephen

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。