storm-user mailing list archives

From Chen Junfeng <k-2f...@hotmail.com>
Subject Pacemaker enable problem
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 07:50:58 GMT
I try to enable pacemaker following the instruction:

To get Pacemaker up and running, set the following option in the cluster config on all nodes:
storm.cluster.state.store: "org.apache.storm.pacemaker.pacemaker_state_factory"

The Pacemaker host also needs to be set on all nodes: pacemaker.host: somehost.mycompany.com

And then start all of your daemons

(including Pacemaker): $ storm pacemaker

The Storm cluster should now be pushing all worker heartbeats through Pacemaker.

Do I need to start pacemaker on every node like supervisor? Or just run one pacemaker on one
pacemaker server?

Regard,
Junfeng Chen