storm-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joaquin Menchaca <jmench...@gobalto.com>
Subject Re: Storm 1.0.2 crashes with storm-starter
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 18:21:15 GMT
Ultimately, this was just a memory issue, move the VM up to 1.5gb, fixed
issue.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Joaquin Menchaca <jmenchaca@gobalto.com>
wrote:

> I just realized, that the location of the storm starter was changed.  But
> still getting the similar error:
>
>
> $ storm jar /vagrant/topologies/storm-starter-1.0.2.jar org.apache.storm.starter.RollingTopWords
demo remote
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00007fa6414d0000,
65536, 1) failed; error='Cannot allocate memory' (errno=12)
> Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -server -Ddaemon.name= -Dstorm.options=
-Dstorm.home=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2 -Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/logs
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib -Dstorm.conf.file= -cp /usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/clojure-1.7.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-rename-hack-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/disruptor-3.3.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/reflectasm-1.10.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/minlog-1.3.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-core-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/objenesis-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/asm-5.0.3.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/kryo-3.0.3.jar
org.apache.storm.daemon.ClientJarTransformerRunner  /vagrant/topologies/storm-starter-1.0.2.jar
/tmp/e080074c755711e6b19b0800278493db.jar
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.newInstance(Utils.java:128)
> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.jarTransformer(Utils.java:135)
> 	at org.apache.storm.daemon.ClientJarTransformerRunner.main(ClientJarTransformerRunner.java:34)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.newInstance(Utils.java:125)
> 	... 2 more
> Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -client -Ddaemon.name= -Dstorm.options=
-Dstorm.home=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2 -Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/logs
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib -Dstorm.conf.file= -cp /usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/clojure-1.7.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-rename-hack-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/disruptor-3.3.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/reflectasm-1.10.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/minlog-1.3.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-core-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/objenesis-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/asm-5.0.3.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/kryo-3.0.3.jar:/tmp/e080074c755711e6b19b0800278493db.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/conf:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin
-Dstorm.jar=/tmp/e080074c755711e6b19b0800278493db.jar org.apache.storm.starter.RollingTopWords
demo remote
> Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.storm.starter.RollingTopWords
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 769, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 766, in main
>     (COMMANDS.get(COMMAND, unknown_command))(*ARGS)
>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 248, in jar
>     os.remove(tmpjar)
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/e080074c755711e6b19b0800278493db.jar'
>
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Joaquin Menchaca <jmenchaca@gobalto.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I was able to run storm 0.10.0, but now with 1.0.2 it crashes (below).
>>
>> It it because of memory a real issue, as did not have this problem with
>> storm 0.10.0?
>>
>> It seems to be looking for a org.apache.storm.utils, but this directory
>> does not exist in the JAR file.  There's only:
>>
>> ./org/apache/storm
>> ├── hbase
>> ├── hdfs
>> ├── metrics
>> ├── redis
>> ├── shade
>> └── starter
>>
>>
>> *Storm Starter Fail:*
>>
>>
>> $ storm jar /vagrant/topologies/storm-starter-1.0.2.jar storm.starter.RollingTopWords
qingbo_demo remote
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000001002a0000,
131072, 0) failed; error='Cannot allocate memory' (errno=12)
>> Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -server -Ddaemon.name= -Dstorm.options=
-Dstorm.home=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2 -Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/logs
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib -Dstorm.conf.file= -cp /usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/clojure-1.7.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-rename-hack-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/disruptor-3.3.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/reflectasm-1.10.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/minlog-1.3.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-core-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/objenesis-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/asm-5.0.3.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/kryo-3.0.3.jar
org.apache.storm.daemon.ClientJarTransformerRunner  /vagrant/topologies/storm-starter-1.0.2.jar
/tmp/e085281a755411e6a1110800278493db.jar
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.newInstance(Utils.java:128)
>> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.jarTransformer(Utils.java:135)
>> 	at org.apache.storm.daemon.ClientJarTransformerRunner.main(ClientJarTransformerRunner.java:34)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
>> 	at org.apache.storm.utils.Utils.newInstance(Utils.java:125)
>> 	... 2 more
>> Running: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin/java -client -Ddaemon.name= -Dstorm.options=
-Dstorm.home=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2 -Dstorm.log.dir=/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/logs
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib:/opt/local/lib:/usr/lib -Dstorm.conf.file= -cp /usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.6.6.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/clojure-1.7.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-api-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-rename-hack-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-core-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/disruptor-3.3.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/reflectasm-1.10.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/minlog-1.3.0.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/storm-core-1.0.2.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/objenesis-2.1.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/asm-5.0.3.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/lib/kryo-3.0.3.jar:/tmp/e085281a755411e6a1110800278493db.jar:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/conf:/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin
-Dstorm.jar=/tmp/e085281a755411e6a1110800278493db.jar storm.starter.RollingTopWords qingbo_demo
remote
>> Error: Could not find or load main class storm.starter.RollingTopWords
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 769, in <module>
>>     main()
>>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 766, in main
>>     (COMMANDS.get(COMMAND, unknown_command))(*ARGS)
>>   File "/usr/lib/apache/storm/1.0.2/bin/storm.py", line 248, in jar
>>     os.remove(tmpjar)
>> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/e085281a755411e6a1110800278493db.jar'
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> 是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。
>>
>
>
>
> --
>
> 是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。
>



-- 

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Mime
View raw message