storm-user mailing list archives

From Satish Duggana <satish.dugg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The number of running workers is not same to the worker number I set in Storm 1.0.1
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 04:56:29 GMT
Hi Junfeng,
It seems scheduler is configured as `ResourceAwareScheduler`. You may have
given respective resource configuration as part of the topology. This
scheduler may have found only those many workers are sufficient for the
given resource configuration for topology's spouts/bolts.

You can look at
http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.0.1/Resource_Aware_Scheduler_overview.html
for details about ResourceAwareScheduler and its configuration.

Thanks,
Satish.