storm-user mailing list archives

From Navin Ipe <navin....@searchlighthealth.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about Field and Shuffle grouping.
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 04:30:19 GMT
Shuffle grouping should do fine for you. But if you want certain specific
JSON to go to a specific bolt's task everytime, then fields grouping will
help. Eg: If you are parsing a JSON file related to Mr.x, Mr.y and Mr.z and
you have task 1, 2 and 3 of a Bolt, and you want Mr.x's data to go to task
1 always and Mr.y's data to go to task 2 always, then fields grouping helps.

--
Regards,
Navin