storm-user mailing list archives

From Rajasekhar <rajasekhar.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Max supervisor slots
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:13:46 GMT
Hi walid,

you can set no.of workers per topology, in your case it is 2. you have 4
typologies and each one has 2 i.e 8 worker slots required to run 4
typologies.
Do you have enough worker slots ? How many supervisor instances are running
? How many workers in total ?
You can find this information in STORM UI.

--
Thanks & Regards
Rajasekhar