storm-user mailing list archives

From Kyle Nusbaum <knusb...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: classpath of worker
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 20:54:29 GMT
This is intentional. We don't want user code to preempt any of storm's libraries. Storm shades
most of the libraries it uses, so you should be able to bundle the libraries you want in with
your topology jar.
For guava specifically, storm-core does not include it. You may just package it in your jar
and use it.
 -- Kyle