storm-user mailing list archives

From Walid Aljoby <walid_alj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Max supervisor slots
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:50:46 GMT
Hi Manu,
Number of workers is only two per topology.
Thanks--WA      From: Manu Zhang <owenzhang1990@gmail.com>
 To: Walid Aljoby <walid_aljoby@yahoo.com>; User <user@storm.apache.org>; "dev@storm.apache.org"
<dev@storm.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:32 PM
 Subject: Re: Max supervisor slots

Hi Walid,
What's the number of workers you set for each topology ?
Manu
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:44 PM Walid Aljoby <walid_aljoby@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I have a question please about the maximum typologies that can be processed by Apache storm
production cluster?
Although the number of slots per supervisor is four(6700,6701,6702,6703), but when I submitted
four typologies, I noted only three were running in parallel, while one of the typologies
does not assigned to any worker. So I was wondering if someone help why slot 6703 does not
appear to be active in the cluster..
Thanks and Regards,
--WA