Hi everybody,

I’m trying to find out how to scale Storm DRPC server. As far as I can see from the documentation I can start several DRPC servers and configure my slaves to know about them:

drpc.servers:
  - "drpc1.foo.com"
  - "drpc2.foo.com"

On the other hand java client can connect only to one DRPC server (please correct me if I’m wrong):

DRPCClient client = new DRPCClient("drpc-host", 3772);
My concern here is that client should create DRPCClient instance per DRPC server and choose manually where to execute query.

So the question is – can you give me any idea how to balance the load across multiple Storm DRPC severs? Is it possible with java client?
Thank you very much,
Victor