storm-user mailing list archives

From Abdelkader Lattab <alat...@qf.org.qa>
Subject Running on Remote Storm Cluster
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 07:24:36 GMT
Dear all

I have a topology which consists of one Spout connecting to Redis , and about 20 Bolts. One
of those Bolts is crawling data from Twitter and an onother one is crawling data from Facebook.
On local Mode my topology runs  happily.
But on the Remote  Storm Cluster, it runs for quite sometimes and then crashes. The message
is shown below.
I really need some help here to overcome this problem.

Thank you

java.lang.RuntimeException: ("Worker died")
    at backtype.storm.util$exit_process_BANG_.doInvoke(util.clj:336) [storm-core-0.10.0.jar:0.10.0]
    at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:423) [clojure-1.6.0.jar:?]
    at backtype.storm.daemon.worker$fn__7184$fn__7185.invoke(worker.clj:532) [storm-core-0.10.0.jar:0.10.0]
    at backtype.storm.daemon.executor$mk_executor_data$fn__5523$fn__5524.invoke(executor.clj:261)
[storm-core-0.10.0.jar:0.10.0]
    at backtype.storm.util$async_loop$fn__545.invoke(util.clj:489) [storm-core-0.10.0.jar:0.10.0]
    at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:22) [clojure-1.6.0.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_80]

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use
of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately and inform the sender. Unless you are the intended recipient,
you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any attachments included. The
contents of the emails including any attachments may be subjected to copyrights law, In such
case the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted without the consent
of the copyright owner.