storm-user mailing list archives

From RAISUL BHUIYAN <raisul.bui...@yahoo.com>
Subject worker cannot download topology from nimbus host
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 10:49:47 GMT
Hello Storm users,
I am working with Apache storm and created a cluster with two Windows-7 system and one Ubuntu-15.10
system.
So the problem is whenever I run a topology I get java.lang.RuntimeException. it shows that
Ubuntu worker cannot download the topology from windows nimbus host. However the other windows
can download the topology. I changed the nimbus host to Ubuntu then the windows gives the
same error. So I understand the error is with storm.local.directory. I havestorm.local.dir:
"C:\\tmp\\storm_working_dir" (for windows) and
storm.local.dir: "/usr/local/storm/data (for Ubuntu)
I was wondering if it is possible somehow to make the Ubuntu to be able to download from the
windows host. I tried with sharing folder and everything but could not make it work.
I have attached the supervisor log error. Please help me with this issue. It will be a great
favor to me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,Raisul.