storm-user mailing list archives

From <raisul.bui...@yahoo.com>
Subject worker cannot download topology from Nimbus
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:55:37 GMT
Hi,
I am really stuck with this problem. Could someone tell why storm workers cannot download
the topology folder from /storm_working_dir/nimbus/stormdist folder while I run the topology?
I thought it was problem as I was using windows in host computer and Ubuntu in the cloud.
Now that I have Ubuntu in host and cloud, still distant supervisors crashes even with the
word count topology.
I have added the whole supervisor.log file for the worker. Please let me know if you need
any other info.
Can someone give me some idea how to overcome this issue.? It will be a great help.
Regards,
RB