storm-user mailing list archives

From RAISUL BHUIYAN <raisul.bui...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: worker cannot download topology from Nimbus
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:54:19 GMT
Hello,It seems, I cannot do the telnet to my Nimbus host port 6627. I tried to do that virual
box  and the cloud computer. For windows worker the remote computer does not closes until
I close it, but for the ubuntu supervisor it gives me "Connection closed by foreign host".
I have added the output for the cloud computers. Could you please check?
Thanks Again./RB

    On Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:59 PM, Abhishek Agarwal <abhishcool@gmail.com>