From: Andrew Neilson <arsneilson@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 3:49 PM
To: <user@storm.apache.org>, ̽ <sweetest.sj@navercorp.com>
Subject: Re: Is there anyone who have experience of using storm with druid?

I can't answer your question directly as I haven't used Druid, but I will point out that Druid was developed by Metamarkets and they are using Druid with Storm and Kafka in their architecture (https://metamarkets.com/2014/building-a-data-pipeline-that-handles-billions-of-events-in-real-time/). They've open-sourced Tranquility, which includes components for streaming data from Storm to Druid:

https://github.com/metamx/tranquility

Hope this helps.