"incubating" just means apache "incubating" project, not mean to beta, not stable, etc.

2014년 7월 15일 화요일, siddharth ubale<siddharth.ubale@gmail.com>님이 작성한 메시지:
Hi benjamin,

Just a word of caution..
Please do not use the incubating versions... instead take the storm-0.9.0.1.tar.gz for installation.
Issues for these versions have ben documented.
Also u can refer to http://10jumps.com/blog/storm-installation-single-machine for installation.

Thanks,
Siddharth