Maybe it's related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-370.
My colleague applies this patch and succeed to render UI.

Btw, our team relies on storm UI, and I think broken Storm UI is not small thing in production environment.
And maintaining patched version is somewhat inconvenient.
So I wish to have fixed version of Storm release. (0.9.2.1 with just having bug fixes is pretty fine.)

Regards.
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

+1

Found these javascript errors in the Chrome console(same thing happens in IE)

Is there any way to solve this issue?