storm-user mailing list archives

From "/pig五餐肉" <76006...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Storm Drpc Performance
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:03:40 GMT
Thanks,Kiddon.
I try it. However, it seems that there is no improvement and the latency is higher than the
original class of  DrpcClient.

发件人: "Kidong Lee";<mykidong@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2014年7月11日(星期五) 中午1:45
收件人: "user"<user@storm.incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Storm Drpc Performance

This could help:
https://github.com/mykidong/storm-finagle-drpc-client

 Hi All

I am using to storm drpc topology to do data sorting and filterting.
 the input stream is the data string sequence.
everything is fine when i use drpcclient class to send string to out drpc server in a single
thread.the latency is about  65ms.
 but when i send data in mutiple threads (about 200 threads) at the same time, the latency
is high. some threads are more than 1000ms.

I have also try the offical demo BasicDRPCTestTopology.
 the issue is the same.

env: 11 machines(7g ram,8 cores)

 is there a way to address this issue ?‍