storm-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew Neilson <arsneil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm Supervisors are failing
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:31:32 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-307

the workaround is to stop your supervisor daemon, delete the contents of
your Storm data directory (under the location specified by
"storm.local.dir" in your storm config), and restart the supervisor.


On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Suraj Nayak M <snayakm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Help me resolve the error :
>
> Storm supervisors are failing with below error :
>
> 2014-07-16 15:42:35 c.n.c.ConnectionState [ERROR] Authentication failed
> 2014-07-16 15:42:35 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Session establishment complete
> on server slave1.hdp.somedomain.com/10.255.1.209:2181, sessionid =
> 0x2473de21afd0009, negotiated timeout = 20000
> 2014-07-16 15:42:35 c.n.c.f.s.ConnectionStateManager [INFO] State change:
> CONNECTED
> 2014-07-16 15:42:35 c.n.c.f.s.ConnectionStateManager [WARN] There are no
> ConnectionStateListeners registered.
> 2014-07-16 15:42:36 b.s.d.supervisor [INFO] Starting supervisor with id
> 811b3a1c-d440-4c64-9fbc-239b8ef4c471 at host slave1.hdp.somedomain.com
> 2014-07-16 15:42:36 b.s.event [ERROR] Error when processing event
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
>     at backtype.storm.utils.Utils.deserialize(Utils.java:86)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.LocalState.snapshot(LocalState.java:45)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.LocalState.get(LocalState.java:56)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.daemon.supervisor$sync_processes.invoke(supervisor.clj:207)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:161) [clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.applyTo(AFn.java:151) [clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at clojure.core$apply.invoke(core.clj:603) ~[clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at clojure.core$partial$fn__4070.doInvoke(core.clj:2343)
> ~[clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:397) ~[clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at backtype.storm.event$event_manager$fn__4187.invoke(event.clj:39)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:24) [clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_55]
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: null
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2325)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.
> readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2794) ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:801)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:299)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.Utils.deserialize(Utils.java:81)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     ... 11 common frames omitted
> 2014-07-16 15:42:36 b.s.event [ERROR] Error when processing event
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
>     at backtype.storm.utils.Utils.deserialize(Utils.java:86)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.LocalState.snapshot(LocalState.java:45)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.LocalState.get(LocalState.java:56)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.daemon.supervisor$mk_synchronize_
> supervisor$this__6559.invoke(supervisor.clj:307)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at backtype.storm.event$event_manager$fn__4187.invoke(event.clj:39)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:24) [clojure-1.4.0.jar:na]
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_55]
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: null
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2325)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.
> readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2794) ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:801)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:299)
> ~[na:1.7.0_55]
>     at backtype.storm.utils.Utils.deserialize(Utils.java:81)
> ~[storm-core-0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563.jar:0.9.1.2.1.3.0-563]
>     ... 6 common frames omitted
> 2014-07-16 15:42:36 b.s.util [INFO] Halting process: ("Error when
> processing an event")
> 2014-07-16 15:42:36 b.s.util [INFO] Halting process: ("Error when
> processing an event")
>
>

Mime
View raw message