storm-user mailing list archives

From 임정택 <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lack of information on storm 0.9.2 UI
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 09:48:11 GMT
Maybe it's related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-370.
My colleague applies this patch and succeed to render UI.

Btw, our team relies on storm UI, and I think broken Storm UI is not small
thing in production environment.
And maintaining patched version is somewhat inconvenient.
So I wish to have fixed version of Storm release. (0.9.2.1 with just having
bug fixes is pretty fine.)

Regards.
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

--