storm-user mailing list archives

From jeff saremi <jeffsar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Choosing where your tasks run in Storm
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 23:12:37 GMT
Michael and Andrew. thanks so much

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 14:41:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Choosing where your tasks run in Storm
From: michael@fullcontact.com
To: user@storm.incubator.apache.org

You can make it happen with a custom scheduler, see this article (sorry for mangling, getting
this link through SpamAssassin on the group was a nightmare):

But it's nothing I've seriously attempted before, the existing schedulers are in Clojure.
It's not impossible to do for sure, but like Andrew said it might well just be easier to have
separate clusters that share ZK clusters.

Michael Rose (@Xorlev)
Senior Platform Engineer, FullContact
michael@fullcontact.com