storm-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed El Rheddane <ahmed.el-rhedd...@imag.fr>
Subject topology.builtin.metrics.bucket.size.secs
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:38:09 GMT
Hello,

I have been using Storm for a while now. I retrieve the builtin metrics
via a Thrift connection (I don't know if there is a better way to do
so). I regularly fetch the metrics and I can still see changes in the
values within durations inferior to the default 60 seconds for the
metrics bucket size. Can anybody help me understand how does Storm use
the value of topology.builtin.metrics.bucket.size.secs and how
frequently does it report the stats to Nimbus?

Thanks in advance.

Ahmed