storm-user mailing list archives

From Derek Dagit <der...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Spout process latency
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 20:28:26 GMT
It should be a windowed average measure of the time between when the component receives a tuple
and when it acks the tuple.

This can be slower if there is batching, aggregating, or joining happening (the component
must wait for a number of other tuples to arrive before it can ack).

On the UI, there are tool tips that explain the measurements.  They appear after hovering
over the label.
--
Derek