storm-user mailing list archives

From "唐思成" <jadetan...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to run a trident topology with a local drpc
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:31:21 GMT
thx, I will try

2014-07-16

唐思成

发件人: David DIDIER
发送时间: 2014-07-16  17:15:32
收件人: user
抄送:
主题: Re: how to run a trident topology with a local drpc

I've had the same problem. Here's how I solved it:

    ILocalDRPC drpcServer = new LocalDRPC();

    TridentTopology topology = new TridentTopology();
    TridentState wordCounts = ...

    topology.newDRPCStream("words", drpcServer)...

    <start topology>
    <kill topology>

    drpcServer.shutdown();

   I tired to build a trident topology as the official trident tutorial told
http://storm.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Trident-tutorial.html

the code is simple, but I don’t have a cluster so I wanna run this topology with local cluster
with a local drpc, but I don’t know how, any idea?

my code is here---------------
   TridentTopology topology;
        topology = new TridentTopology();

        TridentState wordCounts = topology.newStream("spout1", spout)
                .each(new Fields("sentence"), new Split(), new Fields("word"))
                .groupBy(new Fields("word"))
                .persistentAggregate(new MemoryMapState.Factory(), new Count(), new Fields("count"))
                .parallelismHint(10);

        topology.newDRPCStream("words")
                .each(new Fields("args"), new Split(), new Fields("word"))
                .groupBy(new Fields("word"))
                .stateQuery(wordCounts, new Fields("word"), new MapGet(), new Fields("count"))
                .each(new Fields("count"), new FilterNull())
                .aggregate(new Fields("count"), new Sum(), new Fields("sum"))