storm-user mailing list archives

From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: Storm Cassandra and the CassandraCounterBatchingBolt
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 03:23:26 GMT

Steve,

You may want to cross post this over on the Cassandra list.  Obviously,
there should be nothing that you can do from a client-perspective that would
render the contents of a CF unreadable.

What was the output in cqlsh when you tried to select from the table?

The storm-cassandra implementation is a wrapper on top of Astyanax.  You
might also post there.   You may need to enable debugging in storm-cassandra
to see what calls are being made in order to get steps to reproduce.

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer

Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive € King of Prussia, PA € 19406
M: 215.588.6024 € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>   €
healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.