storm-user mailing list archives

From "Cody A. Ray" <cody.a....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is IBackingMap needed when not storing state in cassandra?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:18:38 GMT
Using an IBackingMap is the easiest way to implement it, if if you don't
want to use transactions. NonTransactionalMap delegates to an IBackingMap.
Otherwise, you have to implement several different classes yourself. See
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Trident-state for details.

Here's an existing trident-cassandra implementation that you can reference:
https://github.com/Frostman/trident-cassandra

-Cody

--
Cody A. Ray, LEED AP