storm-user mailing list archives

From Chitra Raveendran <chitra.raveend...@flutura.com>
Subject Re: Supervisor CPU usage 100%, supervisors restarting in production
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:35:42 GMT
Hi Ashley

No, we are not using Google Analytics. We have a alternate batch pipeline
also for analysis, and it fairly represents the amount of data coming in.
Thus we know that the load isn't high during weekends.

--

Regards,

*Chitra Raveendran*
*Data Scientist*
*Email:* chitra.raveendran@flutura.com
*Flutura Business Solutions Private Limited – “A Decision Sciences &
Analytics Company”*│ #693, 2nd Floor, Geetanjali, 15th Cross, J.P
Nagar 2nd Phase,
Bangalore – 560078│