storm-user mailing list archives

From Chitra Raveendran <chitra.raveend...@flutura.com>
Subject Re: Deactivate topology incase of network issues!!!
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:34:34 GMT
Hi

Yeah thanks for that suggestion, killing the process was not exactly what I
had in mind, But just wanted to test that option too, as the whole cluster
was affected this weekend.

What would be an appropriate value for TOPOLOGY_MAX_SPOUT_PENDING so that
it would not slow down or affect the present performance (any rough figure)
? There is no default value for this parameter right?

--

Regards,

*Chitra Raveendran*
*Data Scientist*
Mobile: +91 819753660│*Email:* chitra.raveendran@flutura.com
*Flutura Business Solutions Private Limited – “A Decision Sciences &
Analytics Company”*│ #693, 2nd Floor, Geetanjali, 15th Cross, J.P
Nagar 2nd Phase,
Bangalore – 560078│