storm-user mailing list archives

From Bishnu Patro <Bishnu_Pa...@symantec.com>
Subject RE: STORM: Getting error "non-existent fields while submitting the topology"
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 03:38:50 GMT
Hi Bijoy,

  Please find the declareOutputFields() & nextTuple() method of my spout.

public void declareOutputFields(OutputFieldsDeclarer declarer) {
            declarer.declare(new Fields("EventData","EventType"));
      }

public void nextTuple() {

            try {

                  //Some code here...
                  _collector.emit(new Values(eventData,eventType));

            } catch (IOException e) {
                  e.printStackTrace();
            }

Regards
Bishnu

From: bijoy deb [mailto:bijoy.computers@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 February 2014 21:01
To: user@storm.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: STORM: Getting error "non-existent fields while submitting the topology"

Hi,

Can you show your declareOutputFields() method from the Spout; I think are you might not have
declared the output fields (in your case EventData and EventType) correctly over there.

Thanks
Bijoy

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Bishnu Patro <Bishnu_Patro@symantec.com<mailto:Bishnu_Patro@symantec.com>>