storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to add a custom jar (or directory of jars) to the Storm classpath without copying the jar(s) to Storm lib folder
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:15:17 GMT
Bijoy,

Out of curiosity, why can’t you bundle your dependencies with the topology jar?

If you have to then you can put your topology dependencies in $STORM_HOME/lib, but you should
be careful with replacing Storm’s core dependencies since it could lead to unpredictable
results.

- Taylor

On Feb 7, 2014, at 8:48 AM, bijoy deb <bijoy.computers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to add a specific directory to the Storm classpath rather than copying
the required jars to Storm lib directory.For me,bundling the required jars with the actual
topology jar is not an option?