storm-user mailing list archives

From "Pawel Pabian" <b...@post.pl>
Subject Re: Topology active but not running
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:36:02 GMT
Hi

Where those logs can be found? Storm created "storm-local" directory in my
homedir but it does not contain log files.

I've also noticed that on console that is running supervisor following
errors pop up:

kill: 48015: No such process
kill: 48016: No such process
kill: 48017: No such process
kill: 48035: No such process
kill: 48033: No such process
kill: 48034: No such process
kill: 48050: No such process
kill: 48049: No such process
kill: 48051: No such process

bbkr

Dnia 2014-02-06 03:20 bijoy deb napisaƂ(a):

>Hi Pawel,
>
>Often this issue is because of some error in Spout/Bolt processing.Do you
>see any error in the worker-<port>.log files?
>
>Thanks
>Bijoy
>

>On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Pawel Pabian <bbkr@post.pl> wrote:
>
>> Hi Storm community!
>>
>> I'm trying to set up cluster components (on single machine). Steps I've
>> taken so far:
>>
>> 1. Installed Storm, Maven and ZooKeeper from Mac OS Homebrew.
>> 2. Started ZooKeeper with default config.
>> 3. Started storm nimbus / ui / supervisor.
>> 4. Downloaded storm-starter project and packed for use on a Storm
cluster.
>> 5. Uploaded storm.starter.clj.word_count topology to cluster.
>>
>> Topology is visible and active, executors and tasks are assigned.
>> However spouts are not emitting tuples.
>>
>> I've attached Storm UI screens. Any idea what happened here?
>>
>> BTW: When ran in local mode topology works fine.
>>
>> bbkr

Pawel Pabian