storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trident simplest aggregator into cassandra
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:21:17 GMT
Which project did the CassandraState implementation come from?

On Feb 3, 2014, at 5:09 PM, Adrian Mocanu <amocanu@verticalscope.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I'm using Trident to perform some aggregations and store the results into cassandra.
>
> I've looked at IBackingMap and specifically at some tutorials on trident site and I've
tried using CassandraState which I found online in some repository. After creating what I
thought were column family and keys corresponding to the code I still cannot figure out how
to run the sample topology and not crash due to some Cassandra schema error (InvalidRequestException(why:Invalid
cell for CQL3 table state. The CQL3 column component (over) does not correspond to a defined
CQL3 column).