storm-user mailing list archives

From Pawel Pabian <b...@post.pl>
Subject Topology active but not running
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 00:28:40 GMT
Hi Storm community!

I’m trying to set up cluster components (on single machine). Steps I’ve taken so far:

1. Installed Storm, Maven and ZooKeeper from Mac OS Homebrew.
2. Started ZooKeeper with default config.
3. Started storm nimbus / ui / supervisor.
4. Downloaded storm-starter project and packed for use on a Storm cluster.
5. Uploaded storm.starter.clj.word_count topology to cluster.

Topology is visible and active, executors and tasks are assigned.
However spouts are not emitting tuples.

I’ve attached Storm UI screens. Any idea what happened here?

BTW: When ran in local mode topology works fine.

bbkr