storm-user mailing list archives

From sowmiya kandasamy <chk-sowm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: storm
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:39:56 GMT
Hi padma,
Thanks for your kind reply.We have not installed any compiler yet.We just did the steps mentioned
in the link
 http://ptgoetz.github.io/blog/2013/12/18/running-apache-storm-on-windows/
What should we do next to see the input and output.We didnot see any input and output information
in the storm ui.
Please help us.

Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:21:57 +0530
Subject: Re: storm
From: padmapriya30@gmail.com
To: user@storm.incubator.apache.org

you can see the output either in storm ui or in worker logs. As you have installed storm,
download storm-starter project (https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-starter) and run the wordcount
topology using maven compiler.

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM, James Xu <xumingmingv@gmail.com> wrote:

input is defined in 「Spout」, output is defined in one of the 「Bolt」, for word count
topology, the output is printed to the stdout.