storm-user mailing list archives

From Ruhollah Farchtchi <ruhollah.farcht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large binary payloads with storm
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:47:51 GMT
I am using 0.9. What I think is the issue is that storm.py is having
problems when deserializing a byte array. When I encode as base64 binary
string I have no problems and it deserializes fine. Of course I would like
to avoid this extra overhead if possible. All my binary objects are
relatively small 200-300k max.