storm-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Leung <ncle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in submitting Topology
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 23:54:06 GMT
It looks like for some reason the java file got included as a text file,
not compiled as a class file.  My recommendation is, since you do not seem
to be able to diagnose that yourself, you should familiarize yourself with
the toolchain, including jdk tools and maven.  Then you will be able to
debug this problem yourself.  :)

<

<

problem to find or load

> [...]