storm-user mailing list archives

From researcher cs <prog.researc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in submitting Topology
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:01:21 GMT
do you mean that compiling WordCountTopology class using Eclipse or
netbeans and then trying to implement storm jar ?

<

pom.xml and also post
check whether your source

Alhat <

cs" <

have problem to find or

wrote:

> [...]
.jar file was not created and
not be found. And while submitting the
whole path(i.e the absolute path of the jar
compile exec:java
If you just want to build the
uberjar.

jar with dependecies , a
and it doesn't have all the class files
whereas a jar with dependencies is a
dependencies. But I think from storm
standalone jar not the jar with dependencies.
something wrong please revert