storm-user mailing list archives

From Adam Lewis <m...@adamlewis.com>
Subject Re: Is storm suitable for processing tuples with some dependency
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:47:34 GMT
Probably yes, but how you do it will depend on the specifics of your use
case.  For instance, you will have to decide if partial pairings are best
kept in memory or in a more reliable state store.  Also, whether to use
trident or not.  I found Svend's article on this sort of thing to be a
great starting point when thinking through this sort of problem:

http://svendvanderveken.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/scalable-real-time-state-update-with-storm/

Adam