storm-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Nguyen <t-bringu...@hotwire.com.INVALID>
Subject Implementing HA Nimbus with Docker
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:20:52 GMT
Hello,

I am using Docker to setup a HA (high availability) nimbus. Currently, I have created a docker-compose
file that contains a zookeeper service, a nimbus service, and a supervisor service, which
is similar to the docker-compose file in this link: https://hub.docker.com/_/storm.  I also
run the storm-ui to view my Storm configurations, which displays my single nimbus node and
my supervisor node. As of now, I’m successfully able to add another supervisor container
(a.k.a another supervisor node) and view it in the storm-ui. However, when I add another nimbus
container, I can’t view the new nimbus container, only the old nimbus container. Is it possible
to view both nimbus containers on the storm-ui? Is this the correct way to implement HA nimbus?
Please let me know how I can implement HA nimbus correctly.

Thank you.