storm-dev mailing list archives

From Stig Rohde Døssing <stigdoess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: registerMetrics on TopologyContext
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:54:31 GMT
Hi Satheesh,

I think you're looking for the new metrics API, described here
https://storm.apache.org/releases/2.0.0/metrics_v2.html, which is based on
Dropwizard Metrics. As you note, the old API is deprecated. It will still
work, so feel free to upgrade to 2.x first, and then switching to the new
metrics API later.