storm-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Akkinepally <akkin...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject registerMetrics on TopologyContext
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:39:15 GMT
Hi storm devs, we have code that registers metrics using TopologyContext.registerMetrics. This
was deprecated in 1.x versions of storm. It still seems to be available in Storm 2.x though
its deprecated. I was looking at the documentation to fix this while we are trying to upgrade
to 2.x.  What would be the preferred and recommended way to do this? I searched in the docs
but could not find anything related to it. Could any of you point me to the right direction?

Thank You!