storm-dev mailing list archives

From Stig Rohde Døssing <stigdoess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a checklist for testing new Storm release
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:25:40 GMT
The list looks good. I think we should drop the .md5 files, the ASF have
been telling people not to use them for a while.

I don't know that everyone needs to do it, but someone should check that
the license files are up to date, and that we're not including any
dependencies with incompatible licenses (
https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html). Ideally we can automate most of
the work.